Say Cheese

Lights Camera Action

Ok ladies and gents. I managed to create the first captaingolf video for www.captaingolf.blogspot.com Yes folk were requesting a video or two. See what you think and let me know if it gets the thumbs up or thumbs down?



You can still see an awkward movement/stance in the swing, yet this coach assures me will disappear once I crack the swing and keep the head still. Potential to add few more videos if this one proves successful. The stance was a lot worse prior to this. Hopefully it has improved since.

The Poll
Meanwhile, following on from the blog about golf brands, make sure you register your vote on the matter. Locate the poll on the right hand side.


The Next Blog Entry:
The next blog entry will look at lessons learn't from lesson 3 as promised in the previous blog.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Next time try to put more pictures or videos on line, I guess it's a good way to make your blog dynamic.
    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul,

    Thanks for the comment. I will take the advice on board! A dynamic blog is clearly the way forward. Don't forget to part-take in the poll on the right.

    ReplyDelete